The mixer machine is versatile professional equipment for grinding, mixing, and blending. It can mix all food materials, such as baked goods and pastries. The machine uses the latest three-dimensional planetary motion principle, which makes its power stronger than others to meet all your needs.
What are the features of a mixer machine?
You can easily install, dismantle and clean the stainless steel bowl. The machine design is unique and shaped beautifully. It ensures smooth mixing of dough and batter. It will automatically stop when water enters the motor.
This function will prevent the mixing power from being damaged. It will stop when it reaches maximum speed. And Voltage protection devices will automatically stop working after a voltage drop happens in case of power failure.
Design is unique and beautiful.
The machine comes with a unique shape, and it has a large bowl in front of it. It is available in silver, red, lemon, and many other premium colors. The machine contains food-grade stainless steel, which is durable and easy to clean.
Three-dimensional planetary motion principle.
Planetary motion is a rotating motion. It is the motion of a body in an elliptical orbit around a central body. The Earth and the Moon are examples of bodies that follow this type of movement. Planetary motion can be slow or fast. Depending on how far away from the center you are, the closer you are to the center, the slower your speed will be.
3 kinds of safety protection devices for your safe use.
The mixer bowl has 3 kinds of safety protection devices for your safe use.
- The blade is hidden in the bowl cover and can only start working after the cover is removed. This way, if you accidentally touch the blade while mixing, there will be no injuries.
- The speed controller has a soft-start function that reduces torque at startup to avoid sudden impact on your hand when starting the machine. This makes it safer for young children and less likely to drop food or ingredients from other containers into their bodies or themselves during operation.
- A safety switch is installed in each machine, allowing them to operate when all power cords are plugged in correctly and connected directly to electricity without any intermediate connections such as extension cords or adapters.
What are the benefits of a mixer machine?
It is a great investment for those who want to make homemade cakes. You can use it to mix the ingredients and make the batter. There are many benefits of using a mixer machine. Here are some of them:
- You can save time by using this machine because you do not have to use your hands to mix the ingredients.
- You do not have to worry about getting your hands dirty when you use this machine because it has been designed in such a way that it keeps your hands away from food products.
- This machine will stir the ingredients to blend well together, creating a smooth texture in your cake batter.
- It will also ensure that no lumps remain in your batter, adversely affecting your cake’s taste if left untreated.
Here we have told you about a mixer machine. You can use it to make cakes, cookies, doughnuts, and other foods. Easy installation and cleaning because no oil is needed when using this machine. Read the post above; you will know about this mixer machine.